UP Board Class 12th New Syllabus 2020-21

Uttar Pradesh Madhyamic Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)
Class 12th New Syllabus After 30% Decreased
WWW.SarkariEducations.Online

UP Board Class 12th New Syllabus :-
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Has Followed The NCERT Styles Syllabus.
Now Uttar Pradesh Government Has Decided To Reduce UP Board Syllabus By 30% For Class 9 to 12th. UPMSPP Has Released New Syllabus 2020-21 Of Class 9 to 12th On Official Website On www.upmsp.edu.in. Every Student Who Have Enrolled In UP Board, They Can Able to Check And Download New Syllabus In PDF Format Through The Official Website Or Given Below Direct Link.
UP Board 12th New Syllabus 2020-21
UP Board Class 12th Syllabus 2020-21 PDF Download :-
All Students Are Informed That Every Year Large Number Of Students Enrolled In 12th (Intermediate) Class Under UP Board. UPMSP Has Released Class 12th New Syllabus Of All Subjects In UP Board. Those Student Who Are Pursuing In UP Board, They Can Download New Syllabus Through Official Website. Board Has 30% Reduced Syllabus On The Basis Of Number Of Reduction In Classroom Teaching Time Due To Coronavirus Outbreaks So This Year Board Has Decreased 30% Syllabus, Now Exam Will Be Held Remaining 70% Syllabus.
Download Syllabus


SubjectsDownload Syllabus Links 👇
1.HindiClick Here
2.EnglishClick Here
3.MathematicsClick Here
4.PhysicsClick Here
5.ChemistryClick Here
6.BiologyClick Here
7.HistoryClick Here
8.GeographyClick Here
9.ComputerClick Here
10.EconomicClick Here
11.CommerceClick Here
12.Political
      Science
Click Here
13.Agriculture  Click Here
:- If You Have Any Problem In Understanding The Syllabus Of Class 12th , You Can Contact Us On ankitvermas311@gmail.com Without Any Hesitation.